On 8-9 December 2014 the kick-off meeting of INNOLABS project was held. It took place in Raina boullevard 2, Riga, Latvia, where the Foundation for Society is located.
17 participants from 8 organisation and 4 countries took part in the two day kick-off meeting.
During those days consortium got a closer look to the general project Innolabs idea from the project author Nameda Belmane. Partners shared their experience about innovation structures and methods, as well as discussed each partners contribution to project activities for the following two years.
During the consortium meeting following decisions were made:
- FS will prepare drafts for partner contracts and circulate around (December 2014/January 2015)
- CUT will prepare first draft of the dissemination plan and website suggestions (end of January 2015)
- Confirmation of the next meeting dates in the Netherlands in April – 13th to 17th April.
- Feasibility studies template is provided by NHL (until 19th of January).
- FS will prepare first press release to be sent out and published on each partners website, as well as template for other publicity materials with necessary information.
- Feasibility study first drafts to be ready by 6th of February.